A herbal approach to to beauty focuses on restoring internal balance, often using cleansing herbs like Burdock root. Burdock root is often used in Ayurvedic healing for skin conditions like acne , eczema and psoriasis. In chinese medicine it is considered an aphrodisiac…just saying!
What are the Benefits of Burdock Root?
- High in vitamins B1, B2, B3 & C
- Good source of minerals – iron, manganese, silicon, and zinc
- Boosts digestions and gets the digestive juices flowing
- Is a diuretic (great for PMS bloat) & increases bile flow
- Great for your kidneys
- Helps stabilize your blood sugar
- Natural source of inulin which is a probiotic
- Blood Purifier